Students, practitioners and university leaders from across 145 UK universities and colleges have taken part in a ground-breaking HEFCE-funded programme, led by the Leadership Foundation, to advance technology-enhanced student learning.
A summary report has been published, and a range of online resources to share innovative practice and support ongoing development has been launched.
The programme recognised that the student experience can be enhanced by technology in a number of ways, including:
- the opportunity to gain additional digital skills and confidence
- opportunities to collaborate and learn with other students remotely
- improved interaction with lecturers
- access to new and cutting-edge ‘live’ content
- ultimately creating a more flexible, mobile, and personalised approach to their own learning.